What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are used to replace a missing tooth. They restore the function and looks of a natural tooth and are the best replacement option for a single missing tooth. Implants are made up of a titanium screw placed into the jawbone and a custom-made and fitted natural-looking dental crown. The titanium screw acts as an anchor for the crown and acts almost exactly like a natural tooth.
Many people are suitable to have a dental implant. If you are wanting for more information about restoring your smile with dental implants, contact us for a consultation with our Vermont dentists.
Procedure for Dental Implants
Syndal Dentistry dentists try to understand your oral needs during the first consultation and take digital X-rays and scans to get a good sense of your teeth and jaw. We use an advanced 3D Intraoral Scanner to capture digital images of your jaw.
A precise model of your teeth is created to assist us in clearly visualising your teeth and jaw and determining the best approach based on your needs.
Dental implants are a common chairside procedure near Vermont. At Syndal Dentistry, we strive to make the procedure as painless as possible, and we want our patients to leave feeling good.
With our advanced digital implant planning technology, the entire dental implant procedure is completed faster and with no room for error. Further, you get excellent results that are tailored to your specific requirements.
Cost of Dental Implants near Vermont
The price of dental implants is determined by the type of implant system used, the location of the implant, and the quality of your bone. Syndal Dentistry takes pride in using high-quality implant systems that are backed up by research. Our dental implants are the most cost-effective near Vermont. To know more about the pricing, get in touch with our practice near Vermont.
When is the Perfect Time to Transform Your Smile with Dental Implants near Vermont?
If you're dealing with the challenge of missing teeth, you understand the importance of finding a solution before they lead to more serious issues. Even a single missing tooth can disrupt the alignment of your teeth and impact your oral function. Not to mention the potential for further tooth loss. But fear not, because dental implants offer a remarkable solution to prevent all these problems.
At Syndal Dentistry, we provide you with all the information you need about dental implants and their incredible benefits. Our friendly and experienced team is here to guide you through the process, so why not book a consultation and discover if dental implants are the right choice for you?
Reasons to Embrace Dental Implants near Vermont:
Dental implants offer a multitude of benefits that go beyond just restoring your smile. From boosting your self-confidence to improving oral function, dental implants are a game-changer. Explore the reasons why dental implants are the ideal choice for achieving a remarkable smile and transforming your life.
- Unlock your confidence: A radiant smile is vital for maintaining or regaining a complete sense of well-being.
- A transformational boost: Restoring your teeth brings a multitude of benefits that not only enhance your self-perception but also influence how others see you.
- Rediscover your youthful glow: A healthy smile can take years off your appearance, empowering you to embrace opportunities without any concerns about how you present yourself.
- Conquer the challenges of aging: Oral complications often arise as we mature, and it's hard to escape their grasp entirely. By achieving a healthy mouth, free from the burden of damaged or missing teeth and uncomfortable dentures, you can enjoy significant health benefits while radiating confidence.
- Say goodbye to dental woes: Say farewell to ill-fitting dentures, noticeable gaps, decay, broken crowns, and recurrent infections. These issues can contribute to a decline in overall health and various related medical conditions.
- Tailored solutions for your journey: With meticulous planning, our dentists can make your dental implant dreams a reality. We offer personalised treatment paths to suit your unique situation, along with flexible payment plans designed to make implant surgeries accessible and affordable.
How Safe Are Dental Implants?
After learning about the procedure for implant placement, you may have wondered, "How safe are dental implants?"
Dental implants are completely safe and are regularly used in clinical practice to help restore client smiles. The dental implant is made of the biocompatible element titanium and is safe. In fact, titanium plates and screws are commonly used in bone and joint surgery.
The surgical procedure used to insert the implant screw is similar to that used to extract teeth. Plus, it is done by certified dentists at Syndal Dentistry Vermont under local anaesthesia.
Embrace the Possibility of a Transformed Smile Today.
Book your consultation with Syndal Dentistry and embark on a journey towards a healthier, more confident smile and better oral health. Contact us now to schedule your appointment and take the first step towards a captivating smile that will leave a lasting impression.